Let me tell you a little bit about Brittany Mobley. Brittany comes from Lugoff, SC. What? You mean you don’t know where that is? Yeah most people don’t. Microsoft word doesn’t even recognize it. Haha. Before orientation when Brittany would introduce herself, I thought it was just part of Columbia, but she will tell you that it is about 30 minutes outside of Columbia. While there Brittany contracted many sayings that are foreign to anyone that did not grow up in Lugoff. She says things such as “I lurve you!” And you know those tall dressy shoes that women wear? Commonly referred to as heels Brittany calls them “hills.”
All jokes aside, Brittany is the best roommate I could ask for and I wouldn’t trade our relationship for anything. We have grown closer to each other and at the same time grown closer to the Lord. We frequently have dance parties and sing music at the top of our lungs until our suite mates make us stop. Come by the quad if you’d like to join! Brittany and I are good for each other and our very few differences bring us closer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment